A lot can happen in a year. Like, becoming a published author! I never dreamed my heart would be so full. Now, one year later, I reflect on the events of yesterday.
- One year ago, my house was filled with friends and family, that came from all over the country to support my book launch, at Barnes and Noble.
- I was trying not to stress about the snow, and the huge freeway pileup. Would anyone make it to my book signing?
- I thought about the success of my book.
- My heart overflows with all who have helped me along the way. I could not have done it without each and every one of you.
- I worry less about numbers, and who will show up. “Small numbers make no difference to God. There is nothing small if God is in it.” — Dwight L. Moody
- I see success through God’s eyes. Forever blessed for being a small part of a huge movement—Helping women.
Congratulations, Walls of a Warrior!
May you continue to change lives, one heart at a time.